- Active participation in the seminars (three absences permitted)
- Academic presentation based on presentation slides in pptx or pdf formats (the evaluation of the presentation forms part of the assessment of the final exam)
- Credit test (minimum 30 points out of 50) The minimum score in the test for a student who does not fulfil the attendance requirements is 40 points. A student may sign up for an early term test just once.
Successful completion of the written and oral parts of the exam.
- Written exam - the test is focused on technical language and vocabulary. Students sign up for the test online when they have gained credits from the subjects Professional English Language I and II. Students need to obtain a minimum of 50 points out of 100.
- Oral exam - reading comprehension of an academic text.
Please, note that the enrollment to the oral part of the exam is possible no sooner than after you successfully pass your written exam. Otherwise, the system automatically deletes your position in the waiting list for the written part!