Professional English Language B B834002
Students may receive a total of 70 points - to obtain a credit, a minimum of 50 points is necessary.
The points can be obtained for:
- credit test (obligatory): max. 50 points
- active participation in lessons max. 10 points
- minipresentation max. 3 points
- additional work: max. 7 points
1. Credit test max. 50 points
- to be taken in the 14th learning week of the semester (not open in the System) - in case of absence for this term, students are to excuse themselves from it.
- during the exam period, other dates for credit test will be available - here, it is necessary to register for them in the System.
The exam consists of an oral part (50%) and a presentation (50%).
1. Oral part
- to be taken in the exam period, it is necessary to register in individual terms offered by respective teachers in the System.
- students first need to obtain the credits from both Professional English I and II. before they can sit for the exam.
- this part of the exam constitutes of working with a professional text and tests the vocabulary from topics dealt with in subjects Professional English I and II.
- presentations shall be realised during the oral examination or as agreed upon by the teacher.
- the presentation makes up ca. 50% of the oral examination mark.